27.8.08

Bad Wimpfen

What we walked to the top of. Nick had Lincoln on his back!
What's a better way to end the day...eis?
Lincoln walking the streets.
An actual "good" family picture. These are hard to come by.

These cookies are great. Not as good as "The Great American Cookie Co." This one says..."My princess" and look who got stuck wearing it!
A view from the top of the castle that we walked up.


So we went to the best town ever this past weekend. The streets were right out of a storybook. The buildings and houses and churches were over 400 years old and it was so neat to see all the old woodwork in the churches. I had a great time. I think we will return this weekend.

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!