21.8.08

Raining in Heidelberg

So I just realized that I have a lot of pictures of Lucy and Lincoln walking together. I think these are the best kind. Ever since we got here....Lucy and Lincoln are best friends. And it won't be like that forever so I have to get every picture I can with them TOGETHER.
We were outside for most of the morning! They wanted to play in the rain and so I thought what the heck. It's not cold out and it's not downpouring so we went out. It was one of the best days since we have gotten here. To hear Lucy jump in the puddles and make Lincoln chuckle was the best for me. We had a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!