19.10.08

Fire Station

There is a new fire station that just opened here so we went with our friends who live above us and it was a great for it! The kids loved the fire engines and their favorite was the street cleaner. How great! There are all these great bright red fire engines and all they wanted to do was sit in the street cleaner!!!
The picture of Lincoln with the band shows you how much he LOVED the music. We sat down for a cup of coffee and he ran up to the front and started running around in cirles and waving his hands! I think he might be in the band when he gets older! Maybe he can play for those Hawks!
It was great day!



Nick is going to change his profession to a fire fighter:)


Tim and Lucy even got fire helmets!




1 comment:

Prachar family said...

What a precious gift from God! Wow, 2 years went by fast! The firestation looks like fun.
Travis

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!