23.11.08

Hawkeye game

Since we are 7 hours ahead of you all back home...we had to tape the Hawkeye game that was played at 6 pm lastnight. This morning at 6 am I heard some noise in the living room and came out to find that Nick had already started watching it.
It was great they won and now we are looking forward to the bowl game!
It turned out to be a great year for them and we are happy(well, Nick is)!!!!
These are just a few pictures from the past.
The one of just Nick and I is from before Lucy was born and the second one is obviously right after Lincoln was born!
Love you all!



3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I watched the game last night! MY boys were camping, so I know they have no idea..i can't wait to spoil it for them as soon as they get home! I miss Kinnick - the Air Force Falcons don't quite fill the stands they way the Hawks do (but of course, you don't have to worry about getting thrown up on either....or your kids picking up some "new" words)

Marner Family said...

I can't ... no wait I can, but really 6:00 in the morning to watch the Hawks! It was a good game, we ate at the couch last night just so we all could watch, oh what we will do! -b

Prachar family said...

When will you be in Florida?? How exciting! We'll have to figure out a way to get together!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!