30.11.08

Paris, France

This weekend we went to Paris and it was quite a trip! I felt like we were in the movie CHEVY CHASE EUROPEAN VACATION!!! The hotel was going to refuse us service because we reserved a room for 2 people and here came 4 people walking in! Oh, it was quite the experience.
Overall, we had a wonderful time going to the Eiffel Tower and the big circle that is in the movie Chevy Chase European Vacation. This is called the "Arc De Triomphe Etoile." Nick drove around this big circle 4 times and each time got funnier and funnier. There are no lanes and people just drive and honk their horns at you. It was a riot!
On Sunday, we went to the Notre Dame Cathedral and went to a french mass. It was great.
Overall, it was a wonderful and fin filled time. We even got to shop at the GAP and eat at TGI FRIDAY'S! It felt like we were right at home!












5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are so LUCKY!!!! How amazing to have visited PARIS!!! Was it as romantic as a party of FOUR as it would have been a party of TWO!?!?! LOL!!

Kimber Van Essen said...

Awesome pictures of the Eiffel tower at night - WOW! Do you have that Chevy Chase movie?? We just watched Christmas Vacation -but living here in Europe - I really want to see the European vacation one. Take care!

Prachar family said...

Amazing pictures and memories!! Chevy Chase colored all of our views of Europe, didn't he?? I am cracking up thinking of how Nick couldn't get left!!

Alicia said...

That is so AWESOME! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! We should plan a girls night out, since my kids can't be around other kids this winter.

sweetander said...

So awesome!! You will love to look back on these memories! You're getting a chance to do something not everyone gets a chance to do - including me!! I made Matthew promise me atleast one trip to Europe sometime:)

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!