5.11.08

SUPRISE!!!

I was in the shower when I heard the doorbell ring and thought that I would just let the mailman leave whatever it was he was delivering to me. When I got out of the shower and got dressed...I went to the mailbox to find there was no package delivered and opened up the mailbox and there was a note in there that told me I had to go and pick up a package from customs. I don't like going there because the place creeps me out. It is an old brick building with really nothing surrounding it. So I got ready and got Lincoln dressed and we drove to customs.
As I was driving there I was thinking to myself "who would I be getting a package from?" I called Nick right away and asked him if his mom was sending anything. He said no. I called my mom and asked her if she sent anything. She told me no. We then chatted about the elections and Mr. President. Then I told her I couldn't talk anymore. I had to get inside and get that package.
I get upstairs and give the man my slip and he hands me my precious package. I instantly began to cry. Oh my...it was from the Anderson's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I got in the car with tears dripping from my face I rip it open with my car keys. I couldn't believe it. It was such a surprise to find candy, toys, cars for Lincoln(he is napping so I couldn't take any pictures of him with his awesome cars), scrapbooking stickers and paper(which I will make Nick start helping me make pages TONIGHT!!!!!!!!), and notes from all my wonderful friends back home. I started reading my notes and had to stop right away because I knew I would get pulled over for driving so crazy and I am SCARED of the police over here. I've never obeyed any driving rules better than I do here!
I am so excited right now.
I have such wonderful friends back home and want to thank each of them for writing a nice note and including yourselves in a package to ME! Why do I deserve such wonderful friends? You are all great.
Most of all...the video you guys made. Lucy and I have already watched it 4 times today and she just got home from school 45 minutes ago.
I love each and everyone of you and want to thank you guys for taking time out of your busy schedules to put this together and make me feel closer to home. You are just great and thank you thank you thank you. I can't say that enough!!!!!
Love--Nick, Molly, Lucy, and Lincoln





2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Oooh, mail is so fun!! I am crying for you!!
Travis

Lisa said...

Molly,
So excited that you received the package. That is just a reminder from some of your friends here that you have also touched their lives in a very special way!!! Isn't mail just the best!!!!
love you girl

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!