14.12.08

Back home

Well after almost 24 hours of traveling, we made it home! It's wonderful to be here and see everyone. It's very overwhelming because I want to go go go and I know that I will make myself sick.
We are S-L-O-W-L-Y adapting. Lincoln was up at 4 yesterday morning and then Lucy was up at 6 today...which I can't complain.
We are very excited to see everyone and make this time very special.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers during our travels. They went great. Lucy and LIncoln both did great. They slept, ate, played, and ran around on the plane. They sure entertained people! Whether they liked it or not!!!
We are very lucky to be here and spend time here this season.

4 comments:

Kimber Van Essen said...

Glad you made it safe and sound! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Glad you made the flight :) LOL! Can't wat to see you catch up with old friends!!

Prachar family said...

Glad you are home! Are you coming to Tampa?? It is less than 1 hour from us!

Lisa said...

Molly,
You are back...how long are you here? I would love to catch up if possible. I know that you are very busy seeing family and friends so don't worry about it. Have a great time and take it all in.
love ya

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!