20.1.09

We're back

I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I took these but I thought it was funny how everyone was sleeping on the cab ride home...but ME!!
You would think after being up for almost 24 hours that I would be exhausted...which I was...but someone had to keep everyone in line;)
The flight back was very good (minus Nick throwing up the whole 10 hours, Lucy crying because she thought she lost an animal...which I had to reassure her that it was in her suitcase, and Lincoln NOT wanting to sleep at all)!
All in all, we are back safe and trying to get over this silly jet lag!!! We were up from midnight lastnight until 4 this morning and then we thought it was bedtime...which it was. It was 9 pm in Iowa:) Hopefully tonight will be better.





2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Ugggh. Jet lag is so hard to recover from! You are looking quite chipper in that cab ride (as usual)!! Glad you made it home...your plane ride sounds like a nightmare! Looking forward to doing it again soon?????

Lisa said...

Molly,
So good to hear that you are home safely!!! I was so crushed that I couldn't get together with you when you were back. I am so sorry!!! I love the pictures of the cab ride!!! OH, and the plane ride sounds like it was so painful, I am so sorry!!!! Please know that I think of you often!!!
love ya much girl

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!