12.2.09

Let the party start!

Like I said before, Nick is leaving for a ski trip tomorrow so we started celebrating Lucy's birthday today! We went to her school for lunch and on our way in, I dropped my camera! I started crying because it is a GONER!! I am so sad! There won't be any pictures for awhile but at least I can still update my blog!
We had a good lunch but was so sad that I couldn't take pics! Lucy took Lincoln's hand and sat him right next to her! It was so great!
After lunch, I dropped Nick back off at work and came home and wrapped Lucy's presents and decided to get on the computer! I started it up, but it wouldn't boot up! Oh my! It's not Friday the 13th yet!!!! Well, Nick came home from work and guess what? We need a new computer too! I sure hope we hit the jackpot soon!
I called a friend of mine that just moved over here from IOWA as well and she brought me her camera...THANK GOODNESS! Thanks Andrea! So I am able to take LOTS of pictures but am not able to put them on our laptop...which was Nick's WAY long ago. It's SOOOOOOO old and it's taking me WAY too long to even write this post!
Back to Lucy's party...she got lots of fun things from gramma's and grampa's and we are enjoying all of her new clothes for Ruthie!
We LOVE the mail from our friends back home! She is wearing her candy necklace to bed and I need to figure out how to take it off without her waking up! Thanks Millers!
Tomorrow we are having NINE kiddos stay the night here...don't worry. I'm not keeping them myself! The other husbands are going on the ski retreat as well!
Then on Sat. we are going bowling and the party just keeps going!
Anyway--we wish everyone a great weekend and I CAN'T wait to post some pictures.
I am so happy to have great friends to help celebrate our little monkey's 5th birthday! Lucy is so full of life(wonder where she gets that from)? We are so proud of our little girl! I LOVE how she has such confidence and can take care of any situation...so she thinks! She is always wanting to be friends with everyone! And of course...she's a little tattle tail! Oh my, she has to let me know what everyone is up to! Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad:)
Anyway--hard to believe where the time goes?!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!! Have a great weekend celebration! Isn't it amazing how the time flies and how much they THINK they know at this age???

So sorry to hear about your camera...you have all my sympathy. I just decided to go ahead and have mine fixed after the LCD broke. Even after over $100 repair, I couldn't replace it for that...

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!