24.2.09

Parades, parades, and MORE parades!

Today was "Fat Tuesday" and the whole town shut down! Lincoln was sick and the pharmacy across the street was shut down and we couldn't get his antibiotics. Finally, Nick and John found one and all was well. Hopefully Lincoln will be back on his on his toes.
The schools let out early and we walked downtown to the parade...minus Nick and Lincoln!
As you can see, we had a great time. We got front row spots and the kiddos had a great time...and so did the adults! These germans sure like to have a good time!


Little Pebbles was at the parade!
A walk over to the parade!


Go Vikings! This guy was from Germany and had a Vikings jersey on so of course I HAD to get a picture!
Andrea and I at the parade!
Adults can have fun at parades too!
Our friend, Henry!
Lucy got to dress up for a party at school today and wanted to be a fairy!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!