18.3.09

Ladies weekend in Prague


I was lucky enough this past weekend to go on a "ladies only" weekend with 4 WONDERFUL ladies from church! We had a wonderful time full of laughter, food, walking, fellowship, searching for the "right" piece of amber(which Prague is known for), and just having a great time!! It was so refreshing and I appreciated the time I had with them!





The ladies who went on the trip-Pam, Dawn, Dina, myself, and Kimberly.
This man was a guard (not really) standing in front of the castle. If you got to close to him, he would slam his gun on the ground loud enough to "scare" you. Notice I was chatting with him while the picture was taken!



This is a beautiful church located in the town center. There are over 1,000 churches in Prague and the sad thing is that the majority of the population are athiest. Although we were walking home on Saturday night and we noticed in, of all places, McDonald's a couple doing bible study! It was cute! Notice the two steeples. The right one is taller than the left. All the churches in Prague are like that to depict Adam and Eve...or man and woman.


Dina, Kimberly, and I.

3 comments:

Marner Family said...

Fun ... slighly jealous, but just loving seeing you having so much fun! You look SO GOOD! Take care -b

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ok, seriously - who says that???? Maybe a girls' weekend in Des Moines or Denver - but Prague?????? I am happy for you that you get to experience this!!! What a gorgeous place!!!! Wish I was visiting!!!!

Prachar family said...

That looks like so much fun! I went there a COUPLE years ago when I was in college! I am so glad you got some girlfriend time!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!