25.4.09

Grandma and grandpa Novotny are here!

This past week has been such a great time. Nick's mom and dad have been here visiting. It has been great having them here with us. It makes the time that much better!!! We played games, shopped, did ALOT of eating, traveled quite a bit, and looked for watchmakers!!
Anyway--the weather was great the time they were here and we can't wait to see them again...only this time in Iowa!
Thanks Rick and Elise for the great time. We always have a wonderful time with you guys.


Family picture in one of my favorite places...Prague
The "tough" ones carrying Lincoln up the stairs. Lincoln thought he was pretty special.

The crew!
These guys were all over trying to sell us on the BEST boat ride. It was great watching Nick and Rick chatting with them.
The John Lennon wall. "PEACE!"
Lucy wearing a scary mask and scaring grandpa.



Nick and his daddy!
"Adults only" out to dinner!
A trip to my favorite little town, Bad Wimpfen
A fire truck that Lincoln thought he needed to get into...only grandpa's would lift him up! He's a load these days:)
Lucy and grandpa driving the boats on the Neckar river.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What an amazing time! Just another "day in prague" huh?? LOL! When are you moving back? You are going to miss it so much!

Lisa said...

Oh, girl I will have to admit that I would love to get to see those awesome sights. Most of all have so many people come to visit.
Can't wait to see your face here soon!
love ya

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!