26.8.09

20 days later!!

My last post was on the 6th and its the 26th...not too behind am I?!?! In those 20 days we have moved into a house, signed up for school, Nick started work, got the house unpacked and lookin good, finding our way around town, and trying to start our life here!
Our first day of school was great. Lucy met a few new friends and Lincoln ran right into his classroom and the past couple days have been funny...he gets so mad at me when I come to pick him up. I guess it makes it easier for me to see that he is enjoying himself.
Nick's parents were here last weekend so we were busy with them going to a water park, and aquarium.
It's HOT here! It's getting up to 104. I'm NOT used to that at all but I guess it will be fine since I don't think I'll miss the snow...at least I say that right now:)
Anyway-- we are getting into the swing of things and getting comfortable...although we miss everyone back in Iowa, Minnesota, Arizona...and Germany!!!!






1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

104?!?!?!?! Amazing! Glad to see you are getting settled into Texas!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!