13.9.09

Meeting Elmo!

We went to a little gym this weekend where we got to meet ELMO!! It was the greatest thing for the kiddos. Lincoln didn't take the smile off his face the whole time we were there. I wish Elmo could meet us at the studio where we get their pictures taken:)
We played there for awhile and then Nick and I got to go and watch the HAWKS with some co-workers from Rockwell. We walked into the sports bar and it was BLACK AND GOLD!! It was a nice taste of "home!"
We had a great but busy weekend!! Hope everone enjoyed theirs.







1 comment:

Prachar family said...

So fun to hear what you all are up to! Isn't it amazing what a lift to your spirits a little black and gold gives??? Almost every time I wear anything Hawkeyes, someone around here comments about it, stopping me to say "Go Hawks!" Hilarious!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!