29.3.10

Baby shower

On Saturday, Nick's aunts and friends and family had a baby shower for me!! I had such a wonderful time sitting and visitng with everyone, playing fun games, opening the most adorable little presents from everyone and especially eating the fantastic food they had!
Lucy even won a game...the game where you measure to see how big my belly was. She got it exact. I guess she stares at my belly everyday and it bumps into her all the time:) She would be the first to know:)
It is so nice to be surrounded by family and great people here!


Part of the party...a few had to leave.
The wonderful ladies who made this happen...Nick's Aunt Angie, and Sharon!!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great shower! Looks and sounds as though you had a fabulous time! So glad no one guessed the inches around my tummy when I was pregnant. You are so cute...love to see your smiling face!
miss ya girl

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!