22.6.10

Horse races, friends visiting, Lincoln's birthday party, and Noah is a month old

We have had some fun this past weekend. Friday night we all went to the horse races here. Lucy and I would pick the one with the prettiest name to win each race! We had a great time. Saturday we went to Nick's aunt and uncle's and he has an old woody beach car. We had a great time taking it for a spin. Lucy even got to drive!!
Sunday our awesome friends we met while we were in Germany came to visit. They are only 3 hours from us now. We celebrated Father's Day and Lincoln's birthday since Lucy will be back in Iowa for it. I can't believe he will be four on Saturday. Time sure does fly.
We hope everyone is enjoying their summer and staying COOL! Miss and love you all. The Party of 5!








No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!