26.7.10

Noah 2 months

Hello to all. We hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I can't believe school starts here in a month. We sure are enjoying our time swimming, biking (when it's not more than 100 degrees), and eating up our little Noah. He is smiling at familiar faces now, babbling, eating like a champ, and ROLLING! Nick and I were watching a movie lastnight and he went from his belly to his back! We were so excited. He is such a joy to our family. Lucy and Lincoln never get sick of him. Lucy helps with everything and Lincoln is always touching, kissing, poking, or wanting to hold him. It's so much fun.
On Saturday, we recieved a package from our dear friends in Germany. A couple weeks ago, I went to the Christian book store to get a couple dvd's for our journey home from Iowa and I found the BEST present for Noah. It was the Playmobil Noah's Ark. Well guess what the Bluny family sent?!?!?!? The NOAHS ARK! I was more than thrilled. I shed a couple tears because we immediatley put it together and it was PERFECT! I think I was more excited than anyone. Thank you guys for sending it to Noah.
We hope everyone is doing well and we send HUGS to everyone. Take care and enjoy these last couple weeks of summer.
The Novotny crew





4 comments:

Prachar family said...

He is too cute! Glad to hear the adjustment is going so well! We are hot here lately too, over 100 a couple times. Never been this hot...we haven't melted yet, but dangerously close today, garage saling in this weather! Crazy! But fun! Glad we can keep up with your family!

sweetander said...

What a doll! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

very cute pictures Molly! Miss you so so so much!

Lisa said...

Wow, little Noah is little handsome man! I can't believe how big he is already...time flies!!!! Love the last days of your summer with your kiddos all home. Hope that you had a great time in Iowa and hugs to all!!!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!