5.4.11

Our fabulous trip to Florida

Over spring break we were busy busy. Grandma Donna came to visit in Texas for a few days and then we headed to Florida. Nick's sister lives down there and her and her husband have 2 precious kiddos. We had a wonderful time. We went to Disney and the beach, and visited our wonderful friends in Cape Coral. We went boating, saw some dolphins, did lots of swimming and listend to Nick and Lucy yell at other boats "HEY, HOW'S IT GOIN?" We had a wonderful trip and can't wait to see the Hahn's, grandma Donna and Elise, and grandpa, and the Rademacher's again SOON!























No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!