4.10.12

Happy fall to ya'll! Just wanted to share some fun pictures that I've taken in the last couple weeks. Lucy is loving 3rd grade and enjoys going to school! It's a miracle. It only took 5 years for her to finally like it:) She is playing soccer and dad is her coach. She thinks because of this, she should play whatever position she wants:) Lincoln has ALWAYS loved going. I have to share a video as soon as I can figure out how to put it up here. He can write his name by himself!! I watched it 100 times today and cried tears of joy each time! He plays baseball for Miracle League and is loving that. Well, he loves to bat and run the bases. Outfield gets a little boring for him. It does for every kid right? Noah, well he's giving me a run for my money:) He's a little stinker. He's always looking for ways to find trouble! We had Lincoln's class pet, Squirt last weekend and the kids LOVE him! We bathed him, clipped his nails, and took him on a walk. They even wanted to "jump" on the trampoline with him! He brought us ao much joy. Hope all is well. Hugs to all. The Novotnys

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!