8.8.08

Hello to all

So I'm new at this blogging. I've been looking at all my friends blogs back home and I was determined to start my own. So here it is for now. Hopefully I will get the hang of it rather quickly and mine can look as neat as all of yours.
Things are fine here in Heidelberg. Still pretty lonely. We are going to meet Nick for lunch today, so that is the highlight of the day here. We have been going to lots of parks aroudn the area. The parks here are a big part of the german lifestyle. So their parks are fabulous!!!!
We miss each and every one of you dearly. I know I need to slow down and not wish the year away. I need to take it in and enjoy that we get to walk or ride our bikes everywhere. I keep telling everyone that I am either going to come home 20 lbs. heavier because of all wonderful foods here or come back in more shape. We'll see.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! We love looking at your pictures and hearing about German life. We love you guys and will continue to pray for you as you get used to your new (temporary) life. I know it takes a while...

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!