8.8.08

New Blog

Hello to all. I am pretty excited about this blogging stuff. I read all of your back home and that has inspired me to start my own. Maybe I can get good at this and mine can look as good as all of yours with songs and slideshows and colors and fun pictures.
Anyway--things are fine. Lucy is all about being a princess and wanting to go and visit all the castles and look for the princesses.
Lincoln never ceases to amaze me. He is walking all over now and getting into everything. He is such a little stinker but at the same time IT'S GREAT!!! We are so thankful that he is walking...and my back is too! He loves to get into trouble. His head was just getting better from falling flat on his face and then he falls down the stairs while we were waiting for pizza and skinned his chin and bit his lip so it was bleeding pretty good. AHHH. Such a difference from a boy and a girl.
Nick is working hard at Rockwell. I am very proud of him for coming home and listening to me complain while he never says anything bad about work. Probably because he can't get a word in.
And I just need to start to realize where we are and just enjoy the fact that we are only here for a year, which is not long at all.
We miss you all and I will try to keep this as updated as possible.

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!