28.8.08

Missing Morgan and Alex


We will miss tailgating with you guys! We will miss going to "Partee-Zone" and then to Pizza Ranch:) LOL
Anyone need a Camelbak water bottle?
At the Children's Museum
Go Hawks!
Lucy wrote the names all my herself...maybe a little help with the r!
We love reading this book with our uncle Al on the front! Hello to all our cousins!!!!


Lucy sleeps with these everynight! We miss playing Webkins with you guys!
My Litte Pony is the best toy ever!
I miss watching Hannah Montana with Morgan.



I got ready for the day and came out to find Miss Lucy taking pictures of her stuffed animals and a book of her Uncle Al. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was taking pictures of things that her and her couisns played with. Then I asked her why and we started talking about how much we are missing them, along with everyone else at home. So here are the pictures that she took. We love you Morgan and Alex...and Al and Jen as well.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You got the pictures figured out!!! YaY!! I love seeing your kiddos in "real" size!!

Lisa said...

Sorry I haven't written lately, I don't know what I was doing wrong. Everytime I looked at your blog the same post kept coming up. Of course I didn't think that I was doing something wrong. I just figured that you were too busy to post! so I am back and have some reading to catch up. You are doing an awesome job on the blog!!! Keep it up, I am loving staying in touch with ya!!!
love ya

Marner Family said...

So fun to check in and see what you are up to. Going to miss you when MOPS starts in a few weeks. Looks like you are all doing well, and enjoying your time there. Wish we could hop on a plane and visit. Love the photos! Take care -beryl

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!