28.8.08

Some fun pictures

This cat who lives outside, but belongs to the neighbors. Lucy wants to bring him back home with her every time we see him. His name is "Willie"(Lucy named him). We bring him snacks and cheese everyday. And "Willie" only has one eye. Lucy says he had surgery on it and it will get better! These jammies are from a friend and Lincoln loves them. I think Lucy loves them more. We have to wear them everynight. And if they are dirty...we have to wash them everyday! It keeps my laundry up!
And the best...Lincoln and Lucy ate Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning and here is what Lincoln's tray looked like before he started eating...


...and here is what Lincoln's tray looked like after he was done eating!! The little stinker.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love Lincoln! We are like kindred spirits!! We used to buy bags of just the cereal marshmallows at the amish grocery store in Amana :) Nothing like sugar in bulk!

Deb said...

The cereal picture is so funny! That's exactly how it is at our house too!

Ashley Burchert said...

I am glad Lincoln loves the jammies...we miss you!!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!