11.9.08

Busted!

So Lincoln and I got home from dropping Lucy off at school and I thought I would throw some laundry in, vaccum, set something out for dinner, change the sheets, fold some laundry...you get the point. I checked on Link in the living room and he was just sitting there like a perfect little angel playing with his trucks and cars. Little did I know that while I ran out to throw the recyling out...he decided to get into trouble. He thought he could get into the cereal without asking me first.
I am not used to these sort of boy things they do. Lucy would of never thought of doing something like this. I can't take my eyes off of him for 10 seconds. So right after I was done mopping...I decided to sweep and mop again. Our kitchen floor is so clean now you could eat off it:)
Love to all.
~Molly



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't that how it works? When the floor is dirty and needs cleaned, there are no spills. After we sweep and mop, there are spills!!! love ya

safmomma said...

You just have to laugh at moments like that. Lincoln is getting so big. We miss seeing you.

Football and Fried Rice said...

What? what's the problem?? At least now he can enjoy eating off of the floor & you can have a peace of mind knowing it's clean :)

Right Leaning Sisters said...

So cute!! He is getting so big! Love the pictures from France - I'm so jealous of all the fun you guys are having!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!