4.9.08

Lucy's school

So I am so bummed out today. 2 weeks ago we walked up to Lucy's school to get her uniforms and take a little tour of the school and meet her teachers. It was wonderful to see where she will be going and the teachers were wonderful. We were chatting with the teachers and they told us that school started Sept. 1. So that was 3 days ago. Well, in an email that went out last week it said that school started Sept. 8 and we thought that we had another week. So I decided to call just to be on the safe side and they said the 8th. Ok. Good. We will see you on the 8th then.
So I checked my email this morning and was informed that school started Monday!! Now, who's on first here. I can't believe that this had happened. So Lucy missed her whole first week of school and I am so sad. I called Nick and as I was freaking out, he told me to settle down. What kind of school is this? I was all worked up that she missed a WHOLE WEEK!
Anyway--I guess we will just go on Monday as if nothing went wrong. What are they going to tell me next that the Christmas program is on Halloween?!!
OK. Guess I'll let you know how Lucy's first day of school went when she already should of been there for a stinkin week!
Peace to all---(and hopefully I'll find peace in myself today)
Molly

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am confused with you?!? How did they do that, you even called to double check. Oh, honey just look on the bright side, it is only Kindergarten and you got to spend another week with your girl! You are a fabulous momma and don't allow your mind to tell you different! Look forward to the first day pictures!!!! love ya

Football and Fried Rice said...

Well, I hope this was a one time confusion! As Lisa said at least you got another week with Lucy!! I look forward to seeing and hearding how th first week goes!!

Peace,
Sara

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!