17.10.08

God IS good.

What a good way to end the week. First off, Lucy woke up and was actually excited to go to school today! That was the greatest! And when I went and picked her up, she was playing and laughing with the other 3 little ones who were causing all this trouble. I know that God MUST of heard all your prayers. And ours as well. I just now pray that this will keep up. The last couple of days have been BETTER. Not great...yet.
I want to thank each of you for writing and giving me the strength to continue sending her. I really wanted to just pull her out this week and have her learn from home but then what would that teach her? And us as well. We have to be strong...as Jesus was and know that everything happens for a reason.
So thank you to all who prayed for this situation and I will keep you posted. LOVE EVERYONE!!!
~Molly

3 comments:

Marner Family said...

PRAISE GOD ... So good to hear your news. We are still praying for you all. You have been on our minds and the past three mornings when I drop Emily and Camden off at school we have said a prayer for Lucy before they go in to school. I think it has really helped them to open their thoughts to other kids in their class rooms and making good choices in how they treat their classmates. Not that it was an issue, but they really took it to heart. GOD is so good! My His blessings continue. -b

Football and Fried Rice said...

Rejoicing with you today!!

Deb said...

Yeah!!! Praise God! We will continue to pray...just in case it gets hard again. God uses these things to remind us that He is the only one that can completely meet our needs. It's definitely a hard lesson to learn.

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!