16.10.08

5 Things you HATE to admit

Well,what a good smile to get my first ever TAG from Melanie!
This is so fun and I am very glad to do this! So here we go!!!

1. This is the easiest one I think but still people look at me funny when I DO admit it. I LOVE to clean! Anyone who has ever been to my house knows that I am a neat freak. The other night Nick was helping me get things cleaned up and I started yelling because he wasn't vaccuming the rug right!!!! "Are you kidding?" he said to me. He tells me that he thinks I have a problem. I tell him..."well you get your undies clean so hush up!"

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE popcorn. You can't find microwave popcorn over here so when it comes...I go all out. I guess one night I had 3 bags...BY MYSELF!!! I think I need to start spacing my bags out so they don't run out as quickly as they do.

3. I think this blogging is the best thing ever so every morning I wake up and what do I do first?? Even before getting Lincoln out of bed? I turn on the computer and check my blog to see if there are any new comments and then check everyone else's! It helps me through my day to see fun pictures of friends and to know that I will be back SOON to see everyone. Oh how I am missing you all. I maybe even check all of your blogs 3 times a day even though there is a 7 hour time difference and there will be nothing changed because you will all be sending your kids off to school by the time I have to get Lucy from school and you probably haven't done anything new yet!

4. I guess I have to agree with Melanie on this one. On the days that there is nothing going on...I guess even if there is something going on and I come home from the gym and don't want to shower...I don't. Pretty nasty, I know. But I think it's so relaxing to just not care what you look like or what you are going to wear. Don't worry, I MAY put some deodorant on if I smell really bad...

5. This one, I REALLY hate to admit. Nick has a camaro and has put some time and effort into it to make it FAST! And it is the best to jump in that thing and race down the highway. Sometimes I have the need for speed and that is the perfect car to satisfy that. We are hillbillies because we have another camaro that Nick got when he was 16 and we started dating and he would drive us around and I thought I was the "cool cat" in town. I wouldn't let him get rid of it.
It's in storage and we say that Lucy is going to get it when she turns 16. Watch out. 2 Novotnys out on the streets in their "race cars!"

And oh, there are so many more. But for now I choose Kim A., Natasha M., and Alicia W. Have fun. I sure did!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are a trip, honey!! I laughed out loud about he cleaning & the popcorn, cause they are so ANTI each other. I hate cleaning popcorn!! And it always gets EVERYWHERE (especially with kids)

*if* I shower, it usually way after noon!!

AND I usually stumble out to the kitchen switch the coffee pot on and check on my blogger buddies too

safmomma said...

Great Job! I love hearing other peoples confessions. It just makes you so much more real. Not that you weren't real before. . .anyway! Love it!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!