22.10.08

Missing Emma

So tonight Lucy and I were looking at all our fun pictures and she said to me "mom, I really miss Emma. Can we look at pictures of her?" So then I thought that I would post a video of her! How funny. The first video EVER that I am posting is...of our dog:)
The people who are living in our house are taking great care of her. They even taught her how to shake and lay down!! So you know the saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks." Well, that's not true!
Anyway---just thought we would try out a video and share.


2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Aww, how sweet! What's not to miss! How sweet that you will get her back when you come home!

Katy Brown said...

MOLLY!

Strange story how I found your blog but I did. Who knew all the wonderful MOPS moms I miss so dearly have blogs?

WE MISS YOU! Cooper still talks about Lucy. You are all missed but it is great to catch up with you and your adorable family.

:) kt

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!