22.10.08

5 things you HATE to admit...AGAIN!!

Now I am going to be a good sport and start again and think of 5 new things since Lisa tagged me again...watch out. Some of you might be tagged again at the end. Ok...so here we go.

1. This one I have to repeat!! I LOVE to clean. I guess it's a stress reliever. I know...it might sound silly but I am a pretty neat person. Our neighbors probably think I'm too clean as I vacuum everyday and they hear it!!

2. I LOVE soda. Oh my goodness. Over here...people are coffee drinkers. I had a playdate here a couple weeks ago and they were laughing at me because I had the soda sitting out on the counter at 9:30 in the morning! I am S-L-O-W-L-Y getting used to coffee but I need LOTS of cream and LOTS of sugar! Either one...as long as it had caffine in it.

3. I hate to admit that now that Lincoln will sit and actually watch movies(Elmo)...he might watch a little too much for his own good. I think his first word is going to be "Elmo."

4. I HATE to cook. And I'm not good at it so why should I do it? It's a GREAT thing that I have made friends who are willing to get me "american" groceries, otherwise I think our family might go hungry. It's so stinkin expensive to eat out here so like I said...thank God for friends!!

5. And this one is a repeat...I have the need for speed. Nick's camaro does that trick! I love to jump in and race around in it. He loves it when I admit this one! We are going to a race this weekend. Oh, I can feel the love!! What a great date!

Alrighty...there you have it. Now...since I really don't know who to tag...it's up to you guys to admit again! So, come on...don't be shy. I'll be checking to see who will go ahead and just...ADMIT!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

You are brave! Picked on twice...look for more admissions from me Monday!
Travis

Football and Fried Rice said...

This is fun! Especially when it is YOU doing the dirty work!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!