7.2.09

Diamonds and Denim

I joined a Heidelberg woman's club and each month they put on this fabulous themed lunch and fun program. Well this month was a dinner and auction with our spouses.
It was flea market finds with BEAUTIFUL items that we could bid on!! I'm afraid we didn't bid on anything. But, we did buy a bunch of raffle tickets and put our names in different items for us to WIN!! I NEVER win...as soon as I said that...I won this beautiful tea cart! I was so excited.
We had a great night with friends and enjoying each other's company!



2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my - I LOVE it!! You are making such great memories!! And I love the flowers hubby brought home for you too :=)

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great evening! So good to see you in pictures with your beautiful smile!!! The tea cart is fabulous. So sweet of Nick to bring you flowers, did you tell him he was a week early? Valentine's Day is the 14th
love ya girl

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!