13.5.09

Home Sweet Home

We arrived back in the USA on Sunday!The trip went great! I was a little nervous being a 10.5 hour flight but it worked out. Kids ruled the plane so it made it fun for Lucy and Lincoln.
We are in Texas until Thursday and then we will fly to Iowa and we are there until the 31st of May! I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and I look forward to seeing everyone!
We are enjoying our time here in Texas. We have had full days of visiting schools, houses, and Nick visiting work. Our favorite part of this week was that we visited a horse ranch where Lincoln would be taking horseback riding lessons. It was SOOO rewarding to go there and see all the kiddos participating getting "their" horse ready to ride. When Link put his helmet on and got right on that horse, I may have shed a few tears. He is getting so big. I will have to post pictures soon.
Overall, Texas is a great place and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for the Novotnys!! See you all soon.

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Okay, I clearly missed something! You are moving to Texas???

Kimber Van Essen said...

I totally second the first comment....when?? We'll have to touch base before you leave Germany.....

heidi marie said...

hello molly,

my name is heidi. i am a friend of steph's, who has spoken with you through the down syndrome guild of dallas! i hope you don't mind but steph told me all about you and your family and gave me your blog site. we are both looking forward to meeting you once things get settled after the big move. i can't imagine how busy all of you must be right now. you will really like steph, geoff, and dillon. steph is such a sweetheart. i have a son named henry, who is 14 months old and a blog site as well. if you have any questions about the area feel free to ask. hope to talk to you soon and safe travels.

Erin said...

Welcome home! So glad that the trip went well. I have heard Texas is great!:) Where in Texas are you? How fun to see Lincoln at the horse ranch. So excited to hear what God has planned for you next. Maybe we will bump into each other when you are here in Iowa!:) Love ya, E

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!