28.5.09

Texas, here we come!

Today Nick got his last and FINAL call from the Rockwell Collins in Richardson, Texas. We WILL be moving there. Not sure when, not sure what our address is, not sure of a darn thing...just that we ARE going.
I am getting excited about this whole thing. I can't wait to finally be settled again. We have enjoyed being back in Iowa these past few weeks but it's been go, go, go...
This all started a few months ago when he got an offer for a position down there and we thought that we would see what Cedar Rapids had to offer since we have a house in Iowa City...so easy right?:) Not so much. So we came home, visited Texas and loved it. There is nothing really for Nick in Cedar Rapids and we need to be thankful that he still has a job to go to. I am looking forward to the new friends that we will meet, but the old ones we will leave behind!! And that is why we have the blogs...to keep in touch with friends and family.
We are heading back to Heidelberg on Sunday and really not sure of a return date. Maybe the end of June, maybe the end of July?? SOOOOO much to think and pray about. Nothing is really in my hands...so why worry!? Because I am human!!
Anyway--please pray that these next few months will go well and the our trip back will be good.
I am anxious to get back and enjoy these last few weeks with friends that we have made in Germany and a few more trips that we have planned!!
OK! I am done rambling. Thanks for praying and I will post again soon.
Love you all--Molly

3 comments:

Marner Family said...

WOW! Texas it is then ... hard to believe you will leave us IOWAN's but so happy there is something for you there and that you like it too! Many prayers, take care. -beryl

MillerFam said...

Where is Richardson? My brother lives in Houston, so I was wondering if it's anywhere near there. I really don't know where many things are in Texas. We will be praying that the transition is smooth.

sweetander said...

So excited for you guys - but definitely sad:( Are there any bowl games near you? We will definitely need to visit:)

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!