21.6.09

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day (or Nick did)!!
We slept in, had a little celebration, and then jumped on our bikes and rode to Ladenberg which is a couple small villages over. We then rode a ferry across the river with our bikes...which I thought was pretty neat. Some of our friends were there and then we continued on our journey. We rode to a WONDERFUL beer garden for lunch. And guess what...it was mexican! I was so excited. We had lunch, waited for the rain to pass and then rode to the town of Schwetzingen for a brewery tour. We left there and ran into more rain. That's part of the journey right? We then headed to our friends house for pizza and then back home. The total distance was a 15 mile bike ride! I sure wish I could do that everyday!!!!
We had a wonderful Sunday!!





No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!