25.6.09

Lincoln turns 3!

Where has the time gone? These past three years have been so awesome to see this little man grow and learn things each day! He is chatting more and more, running after his big sister, giving "dirty looks", being our little stuntman and best of all...our little snuggle bug. Tonight we had an early birthday celebration for Lincoln, a going away party with our AWESOME neighbors upstairs and a packing party:) My oh my...we are busy. Lucy, Lincoln, and I fly out on Sunday and Nick will stay here until the middle of July. Please pray for me as I am heading out...ON MY OWN!! This year has been such a great year. We have met the best friends, seen what we wanted to see, had family come and visit us, but most of all, we have grown as a family! Thanks to everyone for keeping in touch throughout the year. It sure makes the time over here so much better knowing we have family and friends back home praying and thinking of us!! Can't wait to see you all again soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to Lincoln!!! It doesn't seem right that he should already be 3. I will be praying for you and your 2 kiddos on your travels back, and for your time until Nick joins you.
love ya
loved the video!!!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!