29.9.09

Exciting Things at the Novotny's

We have had an exciting last couple of days. Lucy had a soccer game on Sunday and they were playing boys. Of course...the boys were winning 14-0. Anyway- the last couple minutes left Lucy scored her first goal. I wish I had my camera ready at that moment!! Her face was as bright as a Christmas tree!! We were all pretty excited about that.
Lincoln is all potty trained. He has been wearing big boy undies for the last 5 days and LOVES wearing them. He is SO proud of himself when he goes...as are we!
Lastnight...Lucy lost her second tooth. It has been loose for weeks now and every night we wiggle it a little more and check it to see if it's ready to be pulled. Well...lastnight it was! Nick pulled it out and the tooth fairy came. As we were getting ready for bed, Lucy asked if the American tooth fairy would bring as much as the german tooth fairy!! Well, she was generous but I must say...not as nice as that german tooth fairy!:)
Today is also my nephew's birhtday! He turns 9 and is such a handsome little dude! I always love to be with him! He can make anyone laugh and is full of energy. He is such a stud. We love you Alex and can't wait to see you again soon.
Hope everyone is enjoying their week~








No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!