27.10.09

Busy month

This past month has been a whirlwind of emotions with all that has been going on. We had a couple visitors come for the weekend so that has been of course... WONDERFUL! Nick's cousin Nicole came from San Fransico for a couple days. And then this past weekend our great friend Lynn, from Iowa came for the weekend. They have helped me SO much with everything around the house, and just being here. My dad passed away on Oct. 9th and I have been in AZ since the 10th. I was very fortunate to get to visit there last month. He wasn't feeling the greatest and was just in terrible pain all day, everyday. He had a heart attack and the Lord called him home on the 9th. I find comfort in knowing that there is NO pain in heaven. I miss him dearly but know that I will meet him again.
The exciting news is that we are excpecting baby #3 in May. Nick and I had our appt. yesterday and everything looked great. What a great thing to look forward to. I haven't been feeling the best...but hopefully I am near the end of that.
I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying the fall weather. We think of each of you daily. LOVE YOU ALL!


Lynn is here!



Uncle Al and Lincoln sharing a piece of cheese!
Nicole came! She was AWESOME!


The whole Sewell clan
All of grandpa Phil's grandkids!

6 comments:

safmomma said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. Looks like it's still summer in Texas!

Lisa said...

I was thinking that I would be hearing about #3 soon...congratulations!!!! I pray that you will begin to feel better! I love seeing the pictures of your families smiling faces.
You are a blessing
love ya

Prachar family said...

Molly, so sorry and excited for you at the same time. It sounds like you are dealing well with your loss and I pray that will continue. Congrats on#3!! Everyone is having babies lately! So fun!

Football and Fried Rice said...

wow, Molly - what a time of changes. I would be overwhelmed, and ou are handling everything with such grace. I am so sorry about your Dad and thrilled with in anticipation of the newest Novotny. Hugs!! Sara

Kimber Van Essen said...

Molly, I'm sorry to hear about your dad passing away - but so glad that you were able to see him recently, and that you were closer to home (and not way over here in Germany!) I'm sure you have comfort in that as well. Still -we will be thinking of your family - and praying for you. Congrats on #3! How exciting...but I'm sure tiring as well. Hope all continues to go well. We were recently in Rome - and thought of you when we were at the Trevi fountain, as I remember you blogging about it! Take care - Kimber

MillerFam said...

Congrats on the new little one! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!