14.11.09

Parades, pouting, and rocket building!

Today Lucy was in a parade in our town for Veterans Day! Her Girl Scout group was in it and they had SO much fun. It was cute to see them all with their little smocks on walking down the street with HUGE smiles on their faces!
After we watched the Hawks try to pull it off this afternoon, Nick and Lucy decided to build their rocket that we bought awhile ago. Lucy says that tomorrow grandpa Phil, (my dad), better be ready for a gift from her. It sure put a smile on my face to hear that.
The last picture I took tonight was Lincoln really pouting. I LOVE that he has feelings and it cracked Nick and I up to see him get mad at me because I told him "no". He has come such a long way and we couldn't be happier.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.






1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What fun to be in a parade!! Our kids LOVE the rocket that we have - it is nice to just have to replace the engines....they think it is a thrill to be the one to push the button to set it off! Love that you caught Lincoln's pouty face ;) Not all of us are that cute pouting!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!