20.11.09

Thanksgiving festivities

Lucy and Lincoln had their little Thanksgiving parties at school yesterday and today. I LOVED going and watching them sing their songs and do the actions. We had a wonderful time.
We will be traveling to Arizona next week for Thanksgiving so I am looking forward to that. If you are traveling, travel safe! I hope everyone has a wonderful week filled with lots of love, laughter, family, and LOTS of eating. I've been looking forward to the holidays being pregnant:)
We are thankful for each and everyone of our friends and family and look forward to seeing you all next month!
Love-the Novotnys





2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What cute fun!! I can't wait for you to eat your hearts content this Thanksgiving & Christmas and not even have to worry about if for a few more months ;)

Lisa said...

Oh, so good to see your kiddos having fun and enjoying the festivities of Thanksgiving!!!
Hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving food...you are so cute!!!!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!