29.4.10

Almost there

Whew...what a ride these last 9 months have been. This pregnancy has been one tough cookie and we are SOOOO ready for this little man to join the Novotny family! I want my patience back...something I can't seem to find these last few weeks. I feel like such a bad mom but know that this isn't forever. I didn't feel this anxious with Lucy or Lincoln. I think because I have 2 others and want everything to be perfect and know that IT CAN'T!!! Let them mess up the house and run around and try to "help." I guess the house isn't in any order to begin with. We are trying to organize and make it feel like "home." It will come but I want everything done right away...something else I need to know that will come with T-I-M-E!!
Anyway--nothing really exciting here. Just wanted to complain a little bit...something I've been pretty good at lately!!! I miss you all and wish that we were closer so I could have all of your support. I have wonderful people here but it's like I keep saying...not home yet!!
Love, Molly

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Girl you look great!!! I cant wait to see the little one. I don't want to tell you to ignore the house but remember...your littles won't be little for long...enjoy them the housework will always be there!!!
Miss ya girl, love your smile
lisa

Deb said...

Hey there! You are so close, so just hang in there! I can remember being so miserable at the end and totally losing my patience too. It will be better soon, so just ask God to give you the grace to make it through and to resist going on a rampage. :) Love ya!

Hilaree said...

You look so pretty! I miss you guys.

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!