21.5.10

Next week

Hello everyone!!! Well, here I am...3 days to go and STILL NO BABY!!! I had an appt. and we've decided that we are having this baby FOR SURE Monday afternoon. I have a scheduled c-section for 2:30 Monday. I am relieved that there is an end and everything is planned but sad because I was so excited to call Nick and say "hurry home" or text and call all of you.
I am every emotion all balled in one...scared, excited, anxious, happy, and everything else you can think of.
Lucy was an emergency c-section and it was horrible experience. Lincoln was a v-bac and I was SO hoping for that. I know that this will work out just the same but the whole labor thing...I actually was looking forward to:)
Please pray that my nerves will be calmed and know that I can do this. And who knows...there are still 3 days left before MOnday. Anything is possible.
Also, please pray for Lucy. She will go next Friday for another set of ear tubes. I have been noticing her saying "what" alot. Well...wasn't sure if that was selective hearing or her really not hearing me. I requested a hearing test at school and she failed it. I took her to the dr. on Tuesday and she failed that test as well. We went to the ENT on Wed. and he cleaned out a good amount of wax from her ears and gave her yet another hearing test. She failed. She has significant hearing loss in both ears. She will get another set of tubes to open up her ear drums. With the way her ear drums are laying inside her ears, she isn't hearing like you and I do.
ANyway---just something else to be thinking about. Thanks for everyone's prayers and I will keep you all posted on Monday!!
We hope everyone has a great weekend. Love and miss you all--Molly

2 comments:

Lisa said...

thinking and praying for your family!!!
love ya
lisa

Lisa said...

I was going to email you but I am not sure if you have the same email address. Anyway, by now you have your little babe in your arms...Congratulations!!!!!
I can't wait to see photos...darling I am sure!
I also wanted you to know that our girl just had tubes put in because she wasn't hearing right. If you would like to discuss more with me email me.
love ya girl,
lisa

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!