6.6.10

Noah Philip

Noah Philip was born on Monday, May 24th at 2:47 p.m. and weighed 9 lbs. I couldn't believe it! I guess the saying "everything is bigger in Texas" holds true:) Everything went very smooth and we could not ask for a better little guy. He is such a sweetie and sleeps almost through the night already!!! My kind of baby!
We are happy to be home and healthy! Lucy and Lincoln cannot give him enough hugs and kisses and they are always wanting to hold him. He doesn't seem to mind. Lucy is such a good little helper and I hope that will continue!! My mom has been here the last two weeks and left yesterday morning. I was SO glad she was here to get to greet Noah when he was born and help out with Lucy and Lincoln. She was a blessing to have here.
We hope all of you are doing well and we will post more pictures later. We love you all and miss you!
The Novotnys











3 comments:

Prachar family said...

Congrats family!! He is so precious and CUTE!! So happy for you!

MillerFam said...

Oh, it's so glad to see pictures of your new little one and Lucy and Lincoln too. I'm glad everything went well, I've been thinking of you guys.

Lisa said...

Oh My, little Noah is so cute!!! You can definitely tell that he is your little man. Enjoy every moment...they grow so fast!

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!