12.1.11

Christmas time 2010

I am just now getting to my blog! HAPPY 2011! We had a wonderful Christmas at grandma's house in AZ. The kiddos had a blast playing with their cousin Keiley, Nick and I got to watch those HAWKS bring home a WIN and we did LOTS of eating, shopping, and just hanging out. I can't believe NOah will be 8 months old. He brings SO much joy to our family. He is getting 4 teeth and well on his way to crawling. He has to keep up with Lucy and Lincoln.
We have a couple inches of snow on the ground which the kids love. It's slowly melting but we had a great time in it while it lasted.
We think of all our friends in Iowa everyday and miss them. Love you all and stay warm.
The Novotny crew


















No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!