14.2.11

Nick 30, Lucy 7, a few chilly days and Lincoln and his 100th day parade

February has been full of happy birhtdays and fun activities! Lucy turned 7 over the weekend and what a great time! She is full of energy, loves playing checkers, loves playing with 2 brothers, playing her DS, is a spelling champ, dances like there's no one watching and laughs all the time. We had her Wizard of Oz party with playing pin the heart on the tin man, a rainbow pinata, and a yellow brick road cake! What a great time. Her and Nick had the annual daddy/daughter dance and we had a great time getting ready for that. Painted nails, hair curled,a nd fancy dresses.
Nick turned 30 and I had a surprise party for him. We had lots of family and friends to help him ring in a new year!
Lincoln got new glasses last week and I thought it would be a battle to keep them on and he LOVES them. What a whole new world for him. He will have to have surgery next month but we will cross that bridge when it comes. The 100th day of school was on Thursday and his school had a parade so I got to join in that. He loves school and jumping on that bus everyday!
Noah is almost 9 months old and is getting into everything. He is crawling all over and is cruising along furniture. Where did the time go? He has 4 teeth and 2 more are coming in. He LOVES his sister and brother. Now that he is into everything I have my work cut out for me. Every time he pulls himeself up, Lincoln will push him over. I have to watch their every move.
We are missing everyone but finally starting to feel settled here in Texas. We had 4 snow days last week and all I kept thinking was "this would not happen if we were in Iowa." We still got out and went on with our everyday lives. It's crazy the whole town stops for the snow. I think Texas needs to learn a few things from us northerners!! LOL. Anyway-- we are missing you all back home and hope to see you this summer. Love you all. The Novotnys












No comments:

Happy Halloween

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well I am a mother of 2 kiddos. Lucy is 4 and Lincoln is 2. They are on the go ALL the time. By time Nick gets home from work, I am ready for bed. We are here in Germany for a year with Nick's work. It's going well. I am trying to enjoy the time we have here. There is so much to see and do and so much to take in. I thought I would do this blog so everyone could take a minute to see how we are!